Electronic Reporting

​What is electronic reporting?

Beginning January 1, 2013, all Certified Unified Program Agencies (CUPAs) and regulated facilities in Sacramento County are required by law to submit their Hazardous Materials Business Plan (HMP) electronically by creating an account on the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS).

CUPA HMP forms must be entered and submitted electronically through the CERS Business Portal
EMD staff regularly hold webinars to instruct and assist with the online entry of required information. 

CUPA Hazardous Material Business Plan Webinar Information

If you have questions regarding electronic reporting, please email EMD-E-Reporting@SacCounty.net or call (916) 875-2377.

For more information:

For more information:

Sacramento County Environmental Management Department
Environmental Compliance Division
11080 White Rock Rd., Suite 200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

916-875-8513 (fax)